Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Book Review

One Shot (Jack Reacher, #9)One Shot by Lee Child

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is my first Lee Child book and it had me up late at night turning pages. "One Shot" was full of suspense, intrigue, and interesting characters. The plotting was great, and kept me guessing until the final pages. I really enjoyed it. However, I found Jack Reacher to be a strange person. He doesn't really live anywhere, wears the same clothes and shoes over and over, doesn't seem to be employed, yet has money to travel and live wherever he wants. I plan to read more of Child's books. There was one phrase he used constantly when dialogue was occurring - "Reacher said nothing." Sometimes this phrase appeared at least three or four times on the same page. It will be interesting to see if he does this in other books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews