Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 4, 2018

No Deadlier Destiny

Finally, my third book in my probation officer series is at the publisher. I hope to have a copy in my hand in the next few weeks. If you are a mystery reader, perhaps a cozy mystery type, you might want to try my books. Set in southern California, I write about an aspect of law enforcement that other mystery writers tend to ignore. If you've wondered what probation officers do besides supervise people, you'll learn all about it through an interesting story line. My books are available in paperback, Kindle, Nook (No Good Deed only), and an e-book from my website. 

Now will come the hard part, marketing. If you authors out there have any good tips for marketing, please let me know. I have done quite a bit on my own but am always open to new ideas. I suppose if you're James Patterson you don't have to worry about that, but since I'm not, I need to get the word out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews