Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Home Again

I've returned from my Michigan trip, tired by the active daily pace, and energized by seeing many old friends and places. In my earlier blog I commented on how buildings are torn down and replaced, rather than rehabilitated. I didn't realize that my old high school would be one of them. I was a student at Mumford High, made famous in a movie some years back. The school was only a year old when I started there, with no football team, swimming pool, or any traditions. Now it's being torn down to make way for a learning center. I thought my high school was a learning center. That's progress, I guess.

Now I'm back to my writing routine, waiting for the galleys on my second book, NO GOOD DEED. Hope to see it in print by the end of August, but it may be wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews