Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Blog Hop

Welcome to the September Blog Hop! Celebrate the beginning of fall with me and my blogger friends by hopping around, visiting our sites, and entering our contests! There are no limits - you can enter the contest on every blog. With over 40 blogs participating, that's over 40 prizes you could win. Just click on the links below to move on to the next blog. On my blog, you can win … A copy of "Our Daily Bran", a book of humorous and inspirational poems. Would you like to win this prize? You just need to do two things. 1. Become a follower of this blog. 2. Leave me a comment in the trail and tell me why you'd like to win this prize. That's it! You are now entered. The contest ends on Saturday night, September 24th, at midnight MST, and the winner will be contacted shortly thereafter. Please either leave your e-mail address in the comment trail or make sure it's visible through your profile so I can contact you to tell you that you're the lucky winner. Now go visit my other friends ...
September Blog Hop Participants
1. Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author 2. Joyce DiPastena 3. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer 4. Mandi Slack 5. Michael D. Young 6. Six Mixed Reviews 7. Pam Williams 8. Laurie Lewis 9. Kristy Tate 10. Marilyn Yarbrough 11. Stacy Coles 12. Kristie Ballard 13. Lynn Parsons 14. Pushing Past the Pounds 15. Sheila Staley 16. cindy Hogan17. Jamie Thompson 18. Jaclyn Weist 19. Cathy Witbeck 20. Secret Sisters Mysteries 21. Tamera Westhoff 22. Tina Scott 23. Lynnea Mortensen 24. Danyelle Ferguson aka Queen of the Clan 25. Jeanette A. Fratto 26. Bonnie Harris 27. Melissa Lemon 28. Mary Ann Dennis 29. Stephanie Black 30. Jane Still 31. Janice 32. Laura Bastian33. Tamara Bordon 34. Betsy Love 35. Maria Hoagland 36. Amber Robertson 37. Debbie Davis 38. 39. Christy Monson 40. Carolyn Frank 41. Rebecca Birkin 42. Melissa Cunningham 43. Emily L. Moir 44. Ronda Hinrichsen 45. Lisa Asanuma 46. Joan Sowards 47. Jordan McCollum 48. Diane Stringam Tolley

17 comments:

  1. I'm now your follower! I'd love to have you come follow me as well. I enjoy reading poetry. I wish I could write it better than I read it.
    You can find me:
    betsyloveldsauthor.blogspot.com or email
    love2write58 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following! kerryandam08@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower. Your poetry book prize sounds great. I want in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Our Daily Bran" sounds fun. I need a humorous read. Please enter me in your drawing.

    Joansowards at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower. love prizes. lardobastianatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower, I love fun humor like this!
    simply-enchanting@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome ladies - so nice to have you following my blog. I'll be checking yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a fun prize. Thanks for the chance. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower. Humorous poems...I could use some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New GFC follower-judy

    This sounds really good. I love reading and poems and funny ones would be different.

    Judy
    magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am new follower and poetry is lots of fun.
    princesslife101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a GFC follower: Identity Seeker

    Thanks for the giveaway:) I could use a side of inspirational bran alongside my daily serving of boring, ordinary and really quite tasteless bran:)

    Sarah

    sarah.setar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower and participant in the blog hop.(Come visit me if you haven't already) The poem book sounds very nice.

    ssdawn2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super post. I hope within a short time we will get more post like this nice post.Makr David.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews